The game have custom stats intellect, charm, intimidate, manipulation, fitness
From your stats depends whether you can start a quest or what opportunities you will have and how effective your action will be. intellect
- Effects the quests that need extra knowledge from your character. This stat help you to have more income.Charm
- How much you pleases or attracts someone (for version 0.1 is useless but I have plans for version 0.2 )Intimidate
- How much you can instill fear in someone. Life is easier if people fear you. Manipulation
- How much you can influencing and controlling someone to your advantage and the ability to recognize whether they lie.Fitness
- Increase your combat stats and allow you to learn advanced skills.
Another custom part of the game is the quest log. The next step needed to complete the quest is more or less written in the log. You can complete all the quest if you follow the quest log but if you want to complete all the quest with maximum reward sometimes you need to do a extra steps. And don't forget that the stats can change the outcome of the quest. Also there is a simple animation that will help you with that to know where to stand or where to interact. But again not for all steps.
Another custom part of the game is the relationship log and relationships stats. You can access the log when you interact with key item "Relationships" The log will only show the active relationships. Depend on your relationships stats you will see different outcome when you interact with someone. (for version 0.1 there will be no big difference. From version 0.2 onwards there will be noticeable difference.)
Another custom part of the game is the Control Center. This will be unlocked when you reach certain point in game. There is no way to concur the word if you don't have money. With more business sectors you will earn more money. Control Center will help you manage them.(version 0.1 you can unlock only one)the income from your businesses is daily.
The game have day system. The day is split on two when the sun is up and when it's night. Some action are not possible at night. Same goes for the other part of the day. The game simulate normal week. Depend on the day you will be able to do something or not
When the game change the day (when you sleep in the bed in your house or any other bed where you can sleep.) some quests will restart and you will be able to do them again.note:
There will be random elements in the daily quests.
The further you go in the game the more daily quest you will unlock.